Our hugely popular Surf Boot Camp is a perfect opportunity for all you health conscious, sporty types to mix your surfing with a fun fitness program. This surf weekend will get your heart racing and your surf pumping! This weekend is ran by top Irish pro surfer Richie Fitzgerald. Together with his super fit instructors he will have you feeling on top of the world after this surf weekend. No prior surf knowledge or experience is necessary. See what others have had to say about our surf boot camp.
- 28th/29th/30th June
- 12th/13th/14th July
- 16th/17th/18th August
- 3 x Surf Sessions
- 1 x Beach Run & Beach Surf Warm Up
- 1 x Yoga/Surf Fitness Class
- 2 x Nights Accommodation
- 2 x Healthy Eating Breakfasts
- 2 x Healthy Eating Lunches
- 1 x Healthy Eating Dinner
- 1 x 5% OFF voucher for the surf shop
- 1 x Surfworld Loyalty Card
- 1 x Waves Surf Cafe Loyalty Card
- Photos of weekend published on Facebook
- Arrive Friday night
- 8am - 8.30am Light Breakfast. Welcome to Surf Boot Camp!
- 9am - 9.30am Beach Run & Beach Surf Warm Up
- 9.30am - 11.30am Surf Session
- 12pm - 1pm Lunch
- 2pm - 4pm Surf Session
- 7pm - Dinner, Drinks, Relax!!
- 8pm onwards - FREE to do whatever you like. Local Pub? Club? Stay In? Early Night?
- 10am - 11am Yoga/Surf Fitness Session
- 11.15am - 11.30am Breakfast
- 12pm - 2pm Surf Session
- Home Time
Surf & Fitness Ability:
- This boot camp caters for all surf and fitness levels. No prior surf experience is necessary. We have a number of instructors to ensure everyone is looked after and coached accordingly.
- €180pps (single supplement is extra)
- We have our own accommodation above our new WAVES surf cafe. You're right in the heart of town. No car needed once you arrive! Rooms are made up of doubles, twins and a dorm.
- Places are very limited. We like to keep a tight student to instructor ratio for optimal coaching, performance and enjoyment. Our advice is to book quickly to reserve your place.
- €50 deposit per person required to secure your place.
Email the Surfworld Team (firstname.lastname@example.org), phone 071 98 41223 or use our 'BOOK NOW' button below to secure your place.