Beginner Surf Lessons
Learn to surf in Ireland! The combination of adrenaline, idyllic Bundoran surroundings and the satisfaction of catching your first few waves ensures that you'll have an unforgettable experience with us here at Surfworld Bundoran!
First time surfers can expect to learn the easiest and correct methods of standing up on a surfboard, basic surfing techniques, safe board handling in the water, and general water safety awareness – essential knowledge and skills for taking your personal surfing to the next level.
For those who have already taken a few beginner lessons, we use this time to focus on teaching you new, more advanced surf techniques.
Some may not care less about safety and accreditation, but just so you know, we pride ourselves on offering the most professional surf lessons & coaching sessions with a dedicated small student/instructor ratio that keeps safety as its top priority – right next to you having fun, that is. We use soft safe ISA Approved surfboards that are easy to learn on and keep you warm with 5/3mm Billabong wetsuits. (Booties, hoods and gloves are also used from November until March). All of ourmm instructors are fully qualified in either a level 1 or level 2 surf coaching, are qualified beach lifeguards and have a certificate in child protection.
Learn to surf in Bundoran. There really is nothing quite like catching that very first wave!
|Kids (Age 8 - 16)||€25|
|Groups (4-8 Adults)||€30|
|Groups (9+ Adults)||€25|
|3 x Adult Surf Lessons||€95|
|5 x Adult Surf Lessons||€155|
|Junior Surf Camps||from €20|
|Private 1:1 Surf Coaching||€100|
|Family Surf Package (2 adults + 2 kids)||€100|
- Daily at 10am and 2pm. More sessions may be available so just ask.
- Bookings are essential.
- Please arrive down to our surf shop 15min prior to your surf lesson starting.
- All equipment (surfboards, wetsuits, booties)
- Changing facilities
- Transport to/from shop to beach
- ISA approval and insurance
- Super friendly and qualified surf instructors
- Land coaching
- An introduction to surfing with equipment overview, wave/sea assessment. If you've already covered the basics, we'll tailor the session to suit your needs.
- Supervised surfing
- Allow 3 hours from start to finish
What to bring
- Toggs & a towel. That's it!