The new DURA-TEC 7’6 Mini Nose Rider is perfect for enjoying the fun nose-riding capability of a longboard, while still being as maneuverable as an EGG board. Shaped by the legend Gérard Dabbadie from Hossegor, France, this board features a wide nose section, tight rocker profile and concave, and a beveled hull design for easy nose riding; combined with a wide rear section and pronounced V-Shape on the bottom giving the board excellent handling in radical turns and tight carves on the face of the wave. With almost the same volume as a genuine long-board,
the board is accessible for all skill levels.
Gérard Dabbadie : «This board will appeal to surfers looking for a wide but compact board that’s as easy to paddle out as it is to surf back in. It’s going to give them the true taste of nose-riding more easily than any other board on the market, all on a relatively short board they can push to the limits through carved turns.»
When you learn to surf, there are three key elements that help you enjoy the experience of those first waves :
– A shape well-adapted to beginners and easy progression
– A strong, hard-wearing board that won’t be easily damaged
– A quality board at a reasonable price
Exclusive DURA-TEC construction for extreme durability, excellent value for money and worry-free reliability.
- 100% Made in France = consistency and quality proven shapes by Gerard DABBADIE and Peter PAN for riders of all sizes.
- Built-in nose guard to enhance product lifetime.
- T3+ reinforced graphics for a great look.
- Standard FCS fins come standard with every board.
- Sustainable manufacturing facility and healthy working conditions.
- Choose from BOARD ONLY (includes board and fins) OR
- FULL PACKAGE (includes board, fins, leash, board bag & wax)