Improver Surf Lessons
Ok, Ok so you've had loads of beginner surf lessons (there's only so many beginner surf lessons you can do right!?) It's time then to move onto a more advanced surf lesson. Our improver/intermediate surf lessons progress your surfing past that initial level. These courses teach you how to get out of the white water, surf down the line, ride a hard board and start you on your way to turning and using the face of the wave!
- Improve your timing, paddling and takeoff
- Perfect your stance, balance and basic technique
- Learn how to turn
- Surf frontside and backside
- Increase your wave count and develop your wave selection
- Learn/perfect your duckdive
Our improver/intermediate classes aim to build on your strengths, improve your skills and all round surfing technique. Why not test drive one of our many demo boards to find the type of board that suits you best.
- Minimum of 2 people required to run session
- You must be able to pop up and catch a white-water wave to shore.
- Suitable for both men and women.
- Your own equipment is preferred but not essential. We have loads of boards for you to try.
- Please note that you must have your own transport for these surf sessions.
- Daily at 10am and 2pm. More sessions may be available so just ask.
- Bookings are essential.
- Please arrive down to our surf shop 15min prior to your surf lesson starting.
- All equipment (surfboards, wetsuits, booties) if you don't have your own
- Changing facilities
- ISA approval and insurance
- Super friendly and qualified surf instructors
- Land coaching
- Surf evaluation
- Instruction and coaching from the water
- Allow 3 hours from start to finish
What to bring
- Toggs & a towel. That's it!