Junior Surf Camps
Our Junior Surf Camps offer a gentle, safe and exciting introduction to the world of surfing aswell as the beach environment. Watch as your kids learn about tides, rips, dangers, hazards, weather, water saftey, surf etiquette and of course surfing!
Some kids may not care less about safety and accreditation, but just so you know, we pride ourselves on offering the most professional surf lessons & coaching sessions with a dedicated small student/instructor ratio that keeps safety as its top priority – right next to the kids having fun, that is. We use soft safe ISA Approved surfboards that are easy to learn on and keep our students warm with 5/3mm Billabong wetsuits. (Booties, hoods and gloves are also used from November until March). All of our instructors are fully qualified in either a level 1 or level 2 surf coaching, are qualified beach lifeguards and have a certificate in child protection.
We run these awesome Junior Surf Camps during the Easter break and also during the Summer Holidays in June, July & August.
2020 Dates - Week Beginning:
- Monday 22nd June
- Monday 29th June
- Monday 6th July
- Monday 13th July
- Monday 20th July
- Monday 27th July
- Monday 3rd August
- Monday 10th August
- Monday 17th August
- Monday 24th August
|5 days (Mon - Fri)||€99|
- 8 - 16 years of age. (Children under the age of 8 may join but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.)
- Monday to Friday 9.15am - 12.15pm
- Bookings are essential.
- Please arrive down to Surfworld for 9.15am sharp!!
- All equipment (surfboards, wetsuits, booties)
- Changing facilities
- Transport to/from shop to beach
- ISA approval and insurance
- Super friendly and qualified surf instructors
- Land coaching
- An introduction to surfing with equipment overview, wave/sea assessment. If you've already covered the basics, we'll tailor the session to suit your needs.
- Supervised surfing
- Allow 3 hours from start to finish
What to bring
- Toggs & a towel. That's it!